About the Specialty
Diplomacy is the art of impossible to make possible (Charles Talleyrand)
The benefits of studying at international relations department:
- two qualifications – political science and international relation expert, translator;
- learning of two foreign languages (the first one is English, and the additional may be either German, French, Spanish, or Polish)
- qualified professors and lectors, former and current ambassadors, representatives of Foreign Offices of Ukraine, as well as invited professors from the USA and European countries;
- interesting events and meetings with foreign and national diplomats;
- practice at diplomatic missions of Ukraine abroad (for the last 10 years students have visited more than 12 countries and have practiced at more than 20 diplomatic establishments);
- comfortable learning conditions;
- one semester of free training at a Polish University;
- the Warsaw University diploma within the cooperation agreement of Warsaw and Precarpathian University;
- translation practice.
- ZNO (External Independent Evaluation) in Ukrainian language and literature;
- ZNO (External Independent Evaluation) in Foreign language;
- ZNO (External Independent Evaluation) in History of Ukraine or Geography
Employment opportunities for graduates of the specialty 291 “International Relations, Public Communications and Regional Studies”.
What are you after graduating?
- expert in the centers of political analysis;
- analyst and specialist in the field of public administration and local self-government, as well as in non-governmental institutions;
- political adviser;
- specialist in contacts with foreign institutions, organizations;
- specialist in diplomacy;
- a journalist who writes about current world events in the media – press, radio and television.
Where can you work at?
- international and national organizations and institutions cooperating with foreign establishments;
- enterprises working at international markets; institutions and enterprises connected with international trade;
- international organizations and institutions;
- public administration institutions embracing foreign economic policy, mainly united territorial community;
- research and expert centers dealing with international relations.
Internationalist is the name of a graduate of International Relations, Public Communications and Regional Studies. It is a person with profound knowledge of the world and changes taking place in it, which can be used as an asset in any professional activity.